- Mar 2018: an update about gravitational-wave searches for echoes by Sabine Hossenfelder on Quanta Magazine
- Feb 2018: the paper "Probing Planckian corrections at the horizon scale with LISA binaries" by Maselli+ has been selected as an Editors' Suggestion in Physical Review Letters
- Jul 2017: I was one of the lecturers of the International Science Journalism School "Unveiling the Universe: when Science hits the News" at the astonishing Ettore Majorana Foundation and Centre for Scientific Culture, Erice (Sicily)
- Apr 2017: Richard Brito won the Prémio Abreu Faro for the best PhD thesis. The ceremony will be on May 23rd. Kudos Richard!
- Mar 2017: Sabine Hossenfelder has made an interesting coverage of gravitational-wave echoes
- Mar 2017: our paper "Testing Strong Gravity with Tidal Love Numbers" has been selected as an Editor Suggestion in PRD
- Jan 2017: the piece "Linking Waves to Particles" by V. Cardoso and myself features the Jan/Feb 2017 Special Issue of CERN Courier on the discovery of gravitational waves
PHYSICS IS LIKE SEX: SURE, IT MAY GIVE SOME PRACTICAL RESULTS, BUT THAT'S NOT WHY WE DO IT. - RICHARD FEYNMANN